Tems Investigation 24.x crack and dongle
TEMS Investigation is an air interface test tool for cellular networks, supporting all of the following technologies:
- LTE (FDD and TDD)
- EV-DO Rev. B/EV-DO Rev. A/EV-DO Rel. 0/cdma2000/cdmaOne
TEMS Investigation enables monitoring of a wide variety of data services over packet-switched connections, as well as CS voice and video telephony.
TEMS Investigation is primarily a tool for data collection and real-time analysis. It interfaces with a wide range of user terminals, scanners, and positioning equipment, collecting data from these devices and recording it in logfiles. The application also boasts a vast array of windows for presentation of logfile data.
Still more powerful post-processing facilities are provided by the product TEMS Discovery.
TEMS Solutions for:
Mobile Network Operators, Equipment Vendors, Contractors
Connected Car, Automotive, Fleets, Transportation
Autonomous and Remote Control Operations, Private 4G/5G, Industry 4.0, Ports, Mines
- Supported Cellular System Versions
- Format of CEL File (UMTS)
- Format of XML Cell File
- Cell Identification
- Format of Cell Whitelists
- Data Session Error Messages
- Text Export Format for Logfiles
- Notes on Third-party Logfile Export Formats
- KPI Definitions
- TEMS Status Monitor
- Using the OnDevice Settings application
- Diagnostics Collector